Thursday 10 June 2010

cluck cluck

It's my Hen weekend!

I have no idea what's ahead. My only stipulation was that we stay in London (getting everyone to come out to Italy is a big enough ask), there is little chance of bruising and, at some point, we're dancing.

I've taking the day off tomorrow to potter about; pick up our wedding rings; tidy the house - and myself - up a bit (I'm thinking bright orange toe nails - what do you recon?)

Then I'm having dinner with my old uni friends, some of whom have come quite far for the weekend, and popping out to see a friend's band.

Saturday - I have no idea.
Sixteen of my friends and siblings are meeting up to do .... something.

I'm a flutter with anticipation.
However, as my very bestest friend has organised it, and she knows me so well, I'm pretty sure it won't be too embarrassing or strenuous!
Just good fun with my favourite ladies.

Yeay!
[a little selection of my favourite ladies]

7 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time!!
    I once had orange nails and I got lots of compliments. I say go for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend, I'll look forward to the report after the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too much of a control freak not to know what is going on. Have a fabulous time! looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fantastic time!

    Its so fab to let someone else plan a bit of your wedding eh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh how exciting! Hope you (and your orange toes) had lots of fun... so want to know what you got up to now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that you have a fab girlie wkend :o)

    ReplyDelete