Friday 12 June 2009

Friends (virtual and real!)

A very quick post before I go off to Barcelona on a weekend break with six girlfriends (including my future maids of honour and little sister). Very excited as I've never been and everyone says such great things about the place. Most excited though about spending time with my best peeps - we don't see each other enough!

Also a very quick but big big thank you to Anna of Anna and the Ring - my new virtual friend! - who very kindly bestowed upon me a lovely blog award. How sweet! Makes me feel guilty though for updating the blog so sporadically!

So the rules are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.


Well - these are some of my favourites:

the beautifully sane and first port of call in crazy wedding planning moments
A Practical Wedding

My first blog love
Absolutely Beautiful Things

Ever cool and amusing
Gangsta Bride

Beautiful and delicious
Lobster and Swan

Can't wait to read more of her wonderful words
Mother and Bride

Brilliant - my new favourite
Oola Moola

An inspiration and doing the deed TOMORROW - all the best Peacocks!
Peacock Feathers and Diamond Rings

Love love love - and so talented
Peonies and Polaroids

I'm addicted to her words, pictures and music and also one of my first blog loves:
Pia Jane Bijkerk

Love her style:
Soul Pretty

So you see - not too bride heavy, but all very very inspiring and a havens from the crazy world. Keep doing what you do!

3 comments:

  1. Well of course you should feel guilty. I want to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. sorry it has taken me so long to catch up!

    x

    ReplyDelete