Tuesday 23 February 2010

I'm not I'm not I'm not

But in case anyone was wondering how I want to NOT celebrate NOT moving into the early (shh, whisper) 30s this weekend...

It would start with this...

and with warmer toes...
then playing with my kind'a toys ...(don't ask but I really really want/need one)
and doing some important research ...

and finishing with some treats for ears and heart...


Please.

Thanks

via 1. This is Glamorous 2. via Need a Present 3 & 4. via Amazon 5. wish I could remember - sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Happy NOT moving into your early 30s!
    That's my kind of research, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn it - I already bought you a pack of tenner ladies and some blank VHSs. sorry.

    We need to meet sometime soon - Pat's done some proto types for the invitations. and I'm drawing away. Perhaps Sunday at ma&pa's, though P's DJing Sat night....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i WILL BE TRILLED TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR ITLIAN RESEARCH!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo - I'd love your top tips Gaia. We're thinking of driving around southern Italy as neither of us have been there before ... any must sees?

    ReplyDelete